The Anthem Arizona Community Center is so much fun! But what should you do when you get there? That’s what we’re talking about today!
Hey everyone, it’s Lindsay, and I’m a REALTOR® with the Wise Move AZ Team. If you want to stay up to date on all things Anthem and Real Estate then you may want to subscribe to our YouTube Channel (click here to subscribe). Pro Tip: You’re also going to want to hit that little bell icon so that you’re the first to know when our new videos are posted every single Thursday!
There is no doubt that the Anthem Community Center is a highlight of living in Anthem!
As your Anthem, Arizona REALTOR® I love showing off our fabulous community and everything it has to offer. There is so much to do at the Community Center, I could go on ALL DAY. But in the interest of time I have narrowed it down to the top 10 activities you won’t want to miss! If you want more information, like hours, class descriptions, prices, and more, we have a link to the Community Center’s website here.
At the end of this blog post I’ll also give you exclusive access to our guide of “10 Activities you Won’t Want to Miss in Anthem”, just in case you’re looking for things to do beyond the Community Center.
- Take a Fitness Class: From Sunrise Yoga to Hip Hop Cardio, there is something for everyone, every single day of the week. You can pay for unlimited monthly classes or pay per class, depending on how often you’ll go. All of their classes are posted online.
- Play Basketball: You’ll find indoor basketball courts on the main floor. Whether you’re joining a team or just shooting some hoops on your own, this is a great spot to burn some extra calories.
- Use the Outdoor Courts: Outside the community center you’ll find tennis courts and sand volleyball courts. Bring your friends and enjoy the sun.
- Rent a Private Room: Did you know that you can rent one of the private rooms at the Community Center for a party or a meeting? This is great place to host your kids’ birthdays.
- Do your Own Thing on the Fitness Floor: The fitness floor was updated AND expanded in 2018 which means there is even more equipment and space. Upstairs you’ll find an assortment of weight machines, free weights and cardio equipment!
- Get Your Climb On: The Community Center features a Climbing Wall that’s fun for the whole family. Be sure to check the hours online before heading over to the climbing wall.
- The Adventure Club: The Adventure Club is a great resource for kids and parents alike. This is the onsite child minding service. You are welcome to drop your kids off at the Adventure Club for up to 2 hours per day. Keep in mind, you must stay in the Community Center while your kids are there. Be sure to call ahead for hours and more information.
- The Big Splash Water Park: When people think about Anthem, they often think about the water park. The Big Splash Water Park is open during the warmer months, and has something for all ages and abilities.
- Hang Out In the Lounge and Gaming Area: On the main floor you’ll find space to hang out, relax or play games like ping pong.
- Stick with me guys, this might be the most important! Meet your Neighbors! Spending time at the Community Center is the perfect way to meet fellow Anthem residents. Anthem is a great place to live and the people are even better.
We hope you enjoyed our top 10 things to do at the Community Center.
Now, I haven’t forgotten that I promised you a copy of our brand new guide: “10 Activities you Won’t want to Miss in Anthem, Arizona”. If you’re ready to grab your very own copy, simply click here.
We also have a video of 5 Winter Activities for the Whole Family, right here in Anthem (click here to watch it).
And last but not least, if you or anyone you know if looking to buy or sell their Anthem or North Phoenix home, please give me a call (623.216.5075). It’s always this right time to make a wise move with the Wise Move AZ Team.