Welcome back to BEAUTIFUL Anthem, Arizona! Today I’m taking you on an Arroyo Grande Neighborhood Tour! Click video above to take the tour!
Hey everyone, welcome back to our channel! I’m Lindsay, with the Wise Move AZ Team at Realty ONE Group. If you want to stay up to date on all things Anthem and Real Estate then you’ll want to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Pro Tip: You’re also going to want to hit that little bell icon while you’re there, so that you’re the first to know when our new videos are posted every single Thursday!
If you’ve watched some of our previous videos you already know that we absolutely LOVE living and working in Anthem. In fact we have a whole playlist dedicated to how much we love it here with even more neighborhood tours. You’ll find that playlist here or by jumping over to our channel homepage.
Anthem is an amazing Master Planned Community just north of Phoenix. What you may be surprised to know is that there are a number different neighborhoods within Anthem, and today we are going to take you on a tour of one of Anthem’s most unique neighborhoods, called Arroyo Grande. So kick back, relax, and enjoy the ride!
What makes Arroyo Grande unique?
The Arroyo Grande neighborhood is one-of-a-kind here in Anthem. It is the only place in Anthem where you can store RVs and other large toys at your home. Keep in mind, these items must be stored behind your gate. Additionally, part of Arroyo Grande’s charm is that it has a more rural or remote feeling than the rest of Anthem. It is the western most part of Anthem and can only be accessed by taking the New River Road exit off the I-17, and heading West.
Homes in Arroyo Grande
There are approximately 340 homes in this neighborhood. Roughly 84% of these homes are single story, while the remaining 16% are two story homes. Interestingly enough, it is a 50/50 split between homes that have pools and homes that do not!
Rent or Own in Arroyo Grande?
Arroyo Grande has a mix of owner-occupied homes and rentals, so whether you’re looking to buy or rent in this charming Anthem neighborhood, we’ve got you covered.
Home Sizes & Floor Plans
The homes in Arroyo Grande range in size from 1,896 sf to 4,911 sf. The average size is roughly 2,900 sf. There are many different floor plans in this neighborhood, so if you decide Arroyo Grande is the perfect neighborhood for you, I am sure we’ll find a floor plan that suits your needs.
So far in 2019 the sales prices have ranged from $207,407 to $590,000, with an average of roughly $390,000.
If you are looking to buy in Arroyo Grande, you’ll want to know that the HOA fees are $253.95 per quarter, which works out to $84.65 per month. This includes access to all of Anthem’s amazing amenities. If you want more information on all the awesome amenities, you’ll want to watch our video on the Anthem Community Center and Anthem Community Park.
Where is it?
Are you wondering where Arroyo Grande is and what’s nearby? Well, as I mentioned before, part of what makes Arroyo Grande so charming and unique is that it is removed from the heart of Anthem. Arroyo Grande can only be accessed using the New River Road exit on the I-17, and it is kind of like its own little island. You have the perks of all the Anthem amenities, but the privacy of a small remote neighborhood. Click here for an interactive map of Anthem.
So, there you have it! What do you think? Do you have an RV or boat? Love the thought of Anthem but want to be a little removed from it all? If so, Arroyo Grande could be the perfect place for you to call home. If you want to see it in person, let me know. I’d be happy to show you Arroyo Grande and any other Anthem or North Phoenix Neighborhoods.
If you’re interested in learning more about other areas of Anthem then you may want to download your copy of our free guide to the HOA Fees throughout Anthem (here).
See YOU, next Thursday!