Today’s topic is 10 Reasons You Should Move to Anthem which seems a little unfair, because we live in and LOVE Anthem and can think of dozens of reasons for you to come be our neighbor. I have decided to give you 10 of my personal favorites:
- The People: We challenge everyone to find a better, more welcoming, humbler collection of people than the ones you will find living right here in Anthem, AZ. We play together, socialize without a hint of pretense, work together to make Anthem a great place to live and pull together completely when one of our own needs help. You will not find a greater group of committed souls. I am telling you, these are the people you want for your new neighbors!
- Inclusive Living: It does not matter who you are or where you are from, once you join our community, you will be drawn in, invited and included in the many, many activities that take place in Anthem every day. There are innumerable ways to meet your neighbors and make friends here in Anthem.
- Great Investment: Home prices in Anthem are on the rise, in today’s market you can rest comfortably knowing that your investment is growing while you sleep!
- Schools: Anthem schools rank well above the County, State and Country averages. According to Greatschools.org, Anthem schools ranked as follows in 2018:
|Diamond Canyon Elementary School
|Gavlin Peak Elementary School
|PK-8 and ungraded
|Great Hearts Academies – Anthem Prep
|Boulder Creek High School
|9-12 & ungraded
If you live in Arizona or if you are planning to move to Arizona and have school age children, Anthem is where you want to be.
- Awesome Views: Anthem is nestled in the quiet beauty of the high Sonoran Desert foothills at the base of Daisy Mountain. We have 360° mountain views that seem endless.
- Amenities: Located in an award winning master planned community with miles of walking and hiking trails, a big water park, a huge community pool and fitness center, tons of parkland and open space to play, two championship golf courses, two golf practice facilities, two spectacular clubhouses that house two dining rooms, two state-of-the-art fitness centers, two heated pools, two tennis gardens and so much more.
- Gorgeous Weather: Year-round, the average temperature in Anthem is over five degrees cooler than Phoenix and when the mercury slips over 100 degrees, it matters!
- Clubs within Clubs: There are more interest groups than we can list here, suffice it to say that if you have a hobby, a recreational activity, sport or interest of any kind, it is most likely that Anthem has a group to match and foster those interests. Clubs within clubs is a great way to assimilate and meet people in your new neighborhood.
- Personal Safety: Anthem generally boasts lower than average risk of personal crime, rape, robbery and assault. Here are the areavibes.com statistics on annual crime in Anthem:
|Anthem /100k people
|Arizona /100k people
|National /100k people
You can rest comfortably knowing your safe & secure, here in Anthem!
- The Wise Move AZ Team: You have the most committed team of Realtors® at your disposal! The Wise Move AZ Team will NOT move you into a “just okay” house but rather will work tirelessly to find your dream home and get you into it at a reasonable price and on your schedule. We take that commitment to our clients seriously. We are known for going above and beyond for all of our clients. Let us take the stress out of buying and selling your home. No pressure, no gimmicks, just our total commitment to you and your needs
What is your favorite thing about Anthem? Let us know below!